Time limit: 0
0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Quiz complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You can click “View Questions” to see which questions you answered right (or wrong)
When Advertising, Dealers are required to:
- Identify themselves as a Dealer (Dealership name & License #)
- Identify the vehicle advertised by its Year, Make Model, and either license number or VIN
- Disclose all Terms of Sale including all costs (except taxes, registration fees, tire fee, smog fees, and DOC fee)
When Advertising Always:
- Identify yourself as a dealer and include your dealership name & DMV license #
- Identify the vehicle advertised by its license number -or- VIN (last 6 digits or more) and the model year, make, model
- Fully specify and disclose all Terms of Sale in the advertisement including all costs (except taxes, registration fees, tire fee, smog fees and DOC fee)
- Withdraw ad(s) within 48 hours when the vehicle has been sold or is no longer for sale
- Honor an advertised price, even if the buyer is not aware of the advertisement
Never use terms such as “No Down Payment” unless you will sell the vehicle to any qualified purchaser without a prior payment of any kind or trade-inCorrectIncorrect
Never use terms such as “no Down Payment” unless you will sell the vehicle to any purchaser without prior payment of any kind
It is OK to use Coupons or Simulated Checks in an advertisementCorrectIncorrect
When advertising, never use a coupon or simulated check in an advertisement