0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You can click “View Questions” to see which questions you answered right (or wrong)
You may not sell any vehicle* unless it is equipped with seat belts for each seating position
*Manufactured after January 1, 1968CorrectIncorrect
You may not sell any vehicle manufactured after January 1, 1968 unless it is equipped with seat belts for each seating position
Dealers are not allowed to sell or offer for sale, a vehicle unless all of its safety equipment is in proper working condition unless:CorrectIncorrect
California’s Vehicle Code requires that you do not sell or offer for sale, a vehicle unless all of its safety equipment is in proper working condition.
It does not matter if you tell the Buyer about the safety defects – this requirement cannot be waived by a Dealer or Buyer.
The Code does not apply when the Vehicle:
- Is sold to another Dealer
- Is being legally wrecked, dismantled
- Used exclusively off-highway
- Is a leased, registered in California and sold to the person leasing it (if they were in possession of the vehicle immediately prior to the sale)
Which of the following windshield and wiper statements is true?CorrectIncorrect
- The windshield’s condition must not impair the driver’s vision
- The windshield defrosting device and windshield wipers must be in good operating condition
- Sunglasses won’t help – you’ll still need a windshield