0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You can click “View Questions” to see which questions you answered right (or wrong)
California’s Vehicle Code requires that you do not sell or offer for sale, a vehicle to a consumer unless:CorrectIncorrect
“California’s Vehicle Code requires that you do not sell or offer for sale, a vehicle unless all of its safety equipment is in proper working condition.
It does not matter if you tell the Buyer about the defects – this requirement cannot be waived by a Dealer or Buyer.
The Code does not apply when the Vehicle:
- Is sold to another Dealer
- Is being legally wrecked, dismantled
- Used exclusively off-highway
- Is a leased, registered in California, and sold to the Lessee, if they were in possession of the vehicle immediately prior to the sale
Brakes must stop a passenger vehicle when applied at 20 MPH within:CorrectIncorrect
Brakes must stop vehicles within a maximum allowable stopping distance, at 20 MPH
- Passenger vehicles — within 25 feet
- Single vehicles weighing less than 10,000 lbs — within 30 feet
- Single vehicles weighing more than 10,000 lbs — within 40 feet
- All other combinations of vehicles — within 50 feet