0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You can click “View Questions” to see which questions you answered right (or wrong)
Dealers must collect Sales Tax whenever you sell a vehicle to a Consumer and remit this to the CDTFA*
*California Department of Tax & Fee AdministrationCorrectIncorrect
Dealers must collect Sales or Use Tax whenever you sell a vehicle and remit this to the CDTFA.
What items are taxable?CorrectIncorrect
Taxable portions of the Conditional Sales Contract include:
- The selling price of the vehicle
- Accessories installed, not included in vehicle price (parts and labor)
- The labor portion of the Smog Fee
- Document Preparation Service Fee
Non-taxable items of the Conditional Sales Contract include:
- DMV fees (license & registration)
- California State Smog Certificate fee