0 of 3 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You can click “View Questions” to see which questions you answered right (or wrong)
A vehicle must be in a Dealer’s inventory and for sale before anyone can use a Special (Dealer) Plate on itCorrectIncorrect
Who may operate a vehicle with special plates for any purpose?
*Additional licensed drivers are also permitted for “any purpose” and identified in Lesson 16CorrectIncorrect
If the vehicle is in the Dealer’s inventory for sale, the following individuals may operate a vehicle with special plates for any purpose:
- (a) A sole owner, a general partner, a manager of a limited liability company, or a corporate officer or director of a Dealer provided that individual is actively engaged in the management and control of the Dealer’s business operations
- (b) A general manager, or business manager, or sales manager who is actively engaged in the management and control of the business operations of the Dealer when no other individual meets the criteria in (a) above
- (c) A driver -if- an individual identified in section (b) is also in the vehicle.
- (d) An unaccompanied adult who regularly resides in the household of individuals identified in section (b) to pick up or drop off that individual
Who may operate a vehicle with special plates with limitations?CorrectIncorrect
Additional individuals may operate a vehicle with special plates with limitations:
(a) Employees of a Dealer when they are acting within the course and scope of their employment
(b) Drivers for special event purposes, if they carry a letter of authorization from the Dealer identifying the vehicle, duration location of the event.
(c) A prospective buyer or lessee, to test drive a vehicle, up to seven days.
- A salesperson is not required to be present
- If a salesperson is not present, the operator must carry a letter of authorization from the Dealer identifying the vehicle, duration, and authorization to operate the vehicle
(d) Employees of Dealer, who must operate a commercial vehicle in the course of their employment, for the purpose of taking a commercial test drive