0 of 2 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
When a Dealer sells a Lemon Law buyback vehicle, they must notify the buyer on letter-size paper of the following:
- The year, make, model, and vehicle identification number
- That the vehicle title is marked “Lemon Law Buyback”
- The nature of each nonconformity reported by the vehicle’s original buyer or lessee
- Any repairs made to the vehicle in an attempt to correct each nonconformity
In California, you must hold a special license from the California Department of Insurance to sell Extended Warranties.
- Only car dealers may legally sell a VSCP service contract.
- Companies selling Service Contracts over the Internet directly to consumers are breaking the law.