0 of 2 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You can click “View Questions” to see which questions you answered right (or wrong)
Which of the following must have a Smog Certificate before being offered for sale?
- Select ONLY the correct answers
Dealers are required to provide a smog Certificate for all vehicles prior to a vehicle being offered for sale including:
- Gas-powered 1976 and newer
- Diesel-powered 1998 and newer with a GVWR under 14,000
Smog Certificates are not required for vehicles:
- Four (4) years old or newer
- Sold to other licensed Dealers or sold at auctions
The maximum a Dealer can charge for a smog test is:
- Select ONLY the correct answer
Dealers are allowed to charge $50 for the smog test plus the actual State fees charged for Certificates