0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You can click “View Questions” to see which questions you answered right (or wrong)
Which of the following must have a Smog Certificate before being offered for sale?
- Select ONLY the correct answers
Dealers are required to provide a smog Certificate for all vehicles prior to a vehicle being offered for sale including:
- Gas-powered 1976 and newer
- Diesel-powered 1998 and newer with a GVWR under 14,000
Smog Certificates are not required for vehicles:
- Four (4) years old or newer
- Sold to other licensed Dealers or sold at auctions
The maximum a Dealer can charge for a smog test is:
- Select ONLY the correct answer
Dealers are allowed to charge $50 for the smog test plus the actual State fees charged for Certificates