Dealers Should Obtain Insurance* to Cover:
Uninsured vehicles may not be driven on California roads. Dealers should obtain insurance to cover:
- “Lot” Inventory
- Unaccompanied Test Drives
- Errors & Omissions, False pretense, Truth in Lending etc.
- Fire & Theft for building and equipment
- Liability and Workers Compensation
Dealers may obtain personal policies for their dealer-owned vehicles and only their personal use -if- their insurance company provides that option.
Who Sells Dealership Insurance?
- Align Financial & Insurance Services LLC
- Kevin Carney
- (714) 694-4664